Currently Zero Waste Montenegro is functioning only with volunteers. All the resources we receive go 100% to the funding of our projects.
- We receive every year a donation from the eco-tourism agency Montenegro Eco Adventures who donates us 5% of its profits.
- We received 300 euros from Mosko Dobro in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 40 pairs of gloves and 10 garbage bags from the Sufrider Foundation in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 500 cotton shopper bags with Evaneos previous logo to distribute to volunteers doing cleanup’s or supporting our projects in August 2017.
- We received Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project from Ramsdem Consulting, Montenegro Eco Adventures, Undiscovered Montenegro and Utjeha.
We are always looking for new donors or sponsors to fund new projects.