Currently Zero Waste Montenegro is functioning only with volunteers. All the resources we receive go 100% to the funding of our projects.
- We receive every year a donation from the eco-tourism agency Montenegro Eco Adventures who donates us 5% of its profits.
- We received 300 euros from Mosko Dobro in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 40 pairs of gloves and 10 garbage bags from the Sufrider Foundation in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 500 cotton shopper bags with Evaneos previous logo to distribute to volunteers doing cleanup’s or supporting our projects in August 2017.
- We received Gold sponsorship (10.000 euros) for the reusable bags project from BEMED.
- We received Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project from Montenegro Eco Adventures (600 euros) and Montenegrin Tourism Organization (700 euros).
- We received Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project from Undiscovered Montenegro (150 eur) and Utjeha.me (100 euros).
We are always looking for new donors or sponsors to fund new projects.