Currently Zero Waste Montenegro is functioning only with volunteers. All the resources we receive go 100% to the funding of our projects.
- We receive every year a donation from the eco-tourism agency Montenegro Eco Adventures who donates us 5% of its profits.
- We received 300 euros from Mosko Dobro in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 40 pairs of gloves and 10 garbage bags from the Sufrider Foundation in September 2017 to organize the international coastal cleanup Day.
- We received 500 cotton shopper bags with Evaneos previous logo to distribute to volunteers doing cleanup’s or supporting our projects in August 2017.
- We received Gold sponsorship (10.000 euros) for the reusable bags project from BEMED.
- We received in June 2018 Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project and the speech of Zero Waste Lifestyle Founder Bea Johnson from Montenegro Eco Adventures (600 euros) and Montenegrin Tourism Organization (700 euros).
- We received Bronze sponsorships for the reusable bags project from Undiscovered Montenegro (150 eur) and Utjeha.me (100 euros).
- We received in August 2018 a contribution from the EU Delegation of Montenegro (1000 eur) and from Mokso Dobro (xx €) for the joint organization of the International Coastal CleanUp Day 2018.
We are always looking for new donors or sponsors to fund new projects.